Planetary Geologist ● Volcanologist ● Cosmochemist
“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.” (Carl Sagan)
Nicola Mari (PhD) - Researcher
- Terrestrial Planets Composition and Evolution
- Planetary Geology and Cosmochemistry
- Volcanology and Geochemistry
- Geo-Volcanic Risk and Hazard
- Geosciences Divulgation
- How life is generated in the cosmos? Are we alone? Which planetary conditions are essential for habitability?
- How many mantle sources are present on Mars? What's happened during formation of the Martian interior?
- There is a relationship between the duration of magma mixing in the magma chamber and the degree of explosivity of a volcanic eruption?
- It is Mars a still volcanically active planet?
- Which is the thermochemical evolution of one-plate terrestrial planets and exoplanets in the Universe?